Let's Homeschool Preschool




Hello Moms (and Dads) of toddlers and Preschoolers!

Please join us and our tot as we Home school Preschool.

If you're seriously considering homeschooling your child, like me; this may be a good way to test the waters. There are lots of classes out there for parents who wish to learn more about homeschooling. I will share some of them as we go on. 

This January, we will be talking about the parts of the body and what they can do, daily routines, feelings and the things that we like.

The tot and I had many battles lately, because of his growing independence. So we will focus more on daily routines and all the things he can independently do already. My goal is to lessen the battles, encourage independence and 

While you may have your Preschooler's cooperation already, they still might get upset sometimes because of frustration from not being able to accomplish some tasks. Reminding them of what they can already do and talking about how they feel after completing a task and working hard on it would definitely make life easier for your preschooler.

I'd like to share with you first, my lesson plan. Its more of a chart and sort of a web. I decided to leave lots of spaces on the layout because I prefer using a pen to write. I'll be using the green squares to write in new ideas or concepts or questions that might arise during our 'discoveries'. The red rectangles are for language and literacy activities. While the yellow rectangles are for STEM activities.
Download your copy here.

You can download a copy for yourself -FREE and fill it in yourself. You can also follow me on my Facebook page to see what activities we have done. I usually don't plan much and oftentimes prepare an activity the night before. So check in frequently to see what we have been doing. I would also love to see what you guys are doing, you may share some ideas too, or some thoughts about home schooling or parenting. Let's talk about it! There's always something new to learn.



I will also be sharing with you the printables we will be using. So to make sure you read my posts as they are published, you may click the 'FOLLOW' button located at the side bar. You will be notified via email whenever I have a new post. 


Meanwhile, you may also check out the FREE PRINTABLES page.

I have lots of Pinterest pins about  this theme too! 

I'm so excited to this with you! 

Activities for this theme:

Parts of The Face Pasting Activity

*check back on this post for additional activities!









Comments

Popular Posts