Sunday, June 12, 2011

Constructive Triangles

Here's what I've been doing all week.I bought the craft foam from Al-Rawnaq Trading (Doha, Qatar) and downloaded the templates from here: 
http://jmjpublishing.com/JMJpdfs4all/09ConstTriangles1-5.pdf

H
I used contact cement to stick the craft foam on to the magnetic sheet (in this case I used a magnetic whiteboard, the types you put on the refrigerator). I bought the whiteboard from Daiso. Then waited a day for all of the triangles to dry and cut them.
 I also bought the magnetic whiteboard (the thicker one) from Daiso. This will be the 'working mat'.
 Then printed out 'guides' per set: Triangle Box #1, #2, #3 and #4
 I separated the triangles too. Each 'box' in a sandwich bag and all of them in a rectangular plastic container.


 The children can use the guide to construct the shapes.
This is how it should be packed away on the shelf.

6 comments:

  1. This is one interesting Montessori material for Math & Geometry. :-) Galing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with these! I featured your photo and post in my DIY Constructive Triangles post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2012/10/29/montessori-monday-diy-constructive-triangles/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant seem to find the templates :( would you be able to post them some how?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Forozan! I changed the link. Its the same template I used. :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...