Learning New Things

I feel guilty of not being able to post anything on my blog lately.... (as if I have been regularly posting) Well, I did, but I accidentally deleted it (Qatar National Day Activities), and was too busy to rewrite it.

I guess I was busy learning new things....

I volunteered in the Arab Games 2011 Doha Qatar....
I was assigned to the check-out counter in the Uniforms and Accreditation Center.
I learned how to swipe swing tags!

And our shifts begin after work from 4:00 to 8:30 pm.

With my co-workers at Pink and Blue Nursery Doha, Qatar
We went on a field trip to Qatar Airways Terminal A, and rode on one of their planes!


We were also busy preparing for the Qatar National Day celebration at the Nursery....


My best friend also arrived here from the Philippines to work and we have been bonding lately....


At Souq Waqif


We watched the opening ceremonies of the Arab Games 2011...




And plan to watch football, swimming, athletics and equestrian in the next few days...




To top it all, we have been busy with Christmas preparations -  and its not just the gifts and trimmings, but preparing our hearts as well.

Comments

Popular Posts