Celebrating the Feast of the Ascension



Part of our homeschool journey is litirgical living. Like many families, I prepare meals in celebration with the feasts. I just don't post photos for personal reasons. 

This Sunday, I cooked 'sopas'; a Filipino cream soup with cabbage and carrots and hotdog. Some use pork and pork broth as base while some, use chicken and its broth. I used elbow macaroni to represent the clouds.

After lunch (pandemic time) we prepared for a Facebook live session to make our Ascension craft. Teo sat beside me and waited for us to start. As we began, he decided to just watch first and then make later. 







Here is what Teo did AFTER the session. I think maybe he did not want to be time pressured.






I have a Jesus template here, for young children to color. And then a parent or guardian can help cut it.

Do send us photos of you and your work to the FB page Teacher Weena. So we can share it on the page.

Happy Feast of the Ascension!
God bless you.

Teacher Weena





Comments

Popular Posts